This project will live or die depending on your involvement. And we need your involvement NOW.
THIS IS URGENT!
What you need to do NOW:
- review the Experience Strategy here, and give us your comments
- review the Audience Matrix and give us your comments
- if you’re on Twitter – join our Twitter Group, also keep an eye out for #drupal7ux
- if you’re a member of Drupal.org Groups (or if you’d like to be) join our D7UX Project Group (and the Usability and Design for Drupal groups whilst your there)
- Make sure you’re following Leisa & Mark’s blog (or keep track on Planet Drupal)
- Join our YouTube group
- Join our Flickr group
- TELL PEOPLE! NOW! Blog, Tweet, Talk about it at your next Drupal Local Group meeting, Make some noise for us!
WHAT’S COMING UP:
- we’re going to be releasing some concept sketches VERY SOON – watch out for those, take a look, let us know what you think
- we’re going to be asking for your help with some WIREFRAMING
- we’re going to be asking for your help with some TESTING
We plan to make the Drupal 7 User Experience something VERY special. The BIGGEST RISK to this project is community rejection, or community involvement TOO LATE.
Get out of the issue queues, quit bitching about your other CMS tools.
Get over here and help us make something amazing.
thank you 🙂