Recently we issued a call to UX (User Experience) people who wanted to have a try at participating in a small open source project, or a Microproject (as we’re calling them). We were overwhelmed with volunteers and are now, happily, in the process of pairing them with a bunch of projects that have been suggested by a whole range of people within the Drupal community.
To kick there projects off I’m creating a home for them over in the Issue Queue on Drupal.org, but I’ll create an index of them for you here so you can dip in and out as you please 🙂
Please also feel free to leave any general feedback about the overall Microproject concept/framework as a comment to this post.
Active Microprojects: (in no particular order)
- D7UX Microproject – Dashboard Widget for Traffic Data
- D7UX Microproject – Missing Critical Blog Functionality
- D7UX Microproject – My Profile Page
- D7UX Microproject – Dashboard Widget for Watchdog Data
- D7UX Microproject – Missing Critical Forum Functionality
Note – there are still quite a few more waiting to come online, as time permits – I’ll update the comments below as more are added.