updated 28 June 09
Modules & Config Landing Page
Modules List Page (
Description: A section of the site for modules to be installed, updated and configured, and other site configuration activities.
- put all the ‘config’ type stuff in one place so that you don’t have to know if it’s a module or not to find it
- retain the current ability to sort by module or task (not currently shown in wireframe)
- nest modules with dependencies under the module-of-dependence
- make it obvious at a scan of the page if updates are required
- recommended modules (possibly top 10-15 most installed modules?) to help point newcomers towards necessary modules as quickly as possible.
- streamline permissions
Please feel free to add your thoughts as comments below or if you’d rather publish them elsewhere you can have them the pipe by using this tag #d7ux_2_0